27 Jan 2013

Showcase Sunday


Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea hosts a Showcase Sunday which is always quite fun and today I thought that I'd take part. This is what I have bought this week and will be reading in coming days: 

"The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine" by Alina Bronsky (LOVE the title!)

"The Pursuit of Italy" by David Gilmour (non-fiction and an attempt to mend my knowledge gap about Italy)

"Headhunters" by Jo Nesbo (want to see the film, have to read the book first)

What did you get your hands on this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Jo Nesbo before, but it has been recommended to me, so I'll be interested to read your review of Headhunters! Hope you enjoy The Pursuit of Italy, I like reading non-fiction about other countries and this sounds like a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that title too! And I have to google up Tartar because it sounds like such a cool country/tradition foods!

    I hope you enjoy them all! ^^

    THANKS FOR THE FOLLOW! KALFJD;ALSK <3333
    I'm now a follower of your lovely blog. C :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit, I'm looking forward to Headhunters as I've enjoyed some of Nesbo's other books. Will let you know how it get on with it!

    Thanks Delaney, you absolutely should, I just finished it ten minutes ago and will publish a review soon. It was a great read!

    ReplyDelete