8 Nov 2011

Soon in my mailbox!

It has been a long time since I have bought any books so the other day, I went a little bit crazy and bought quite a few. And now, all I have to do is wait for them to arrive which I must admit is testing my patience. I am currently reading a really really funny non-fiction book about feminism and gender equality (it is so funny that I keep giggling when I am reading it on the way from work!) but I have to say that I long for that special feeling of being absolutely absorbed in a good book.
So hopefully on of these beauties will make me feel exactly that:



Netherland by Joseph O'Neill



The London Satyr by Robert Edric



The Cure by Rachel Genn



From Where I Stand by Tabitha Suzuma

However... I want to get a few more. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment