11 Mar 2011

My first Follow the Book Blog Friday



I have seen this Follow the Book Blog sign sooooo many times but never actually reacted to it. Well, I am going to now! It was started by Parajunkee over at http://www.parajunkee.com/ and it is a great way to get to learn about other bloggers out there. So here is today's question:


Who are you, the boy/girl, instead of you the blogger?

I am a Scandinavian girl, 26 years old working in marketing and sales for a global company. When I am not working (which I do rather a lot if you ask me), I relax by reading - I love reading and I read everywhere. A lot of my reading is done either on the bus in the morning/evening to and from work or at a bicycle in the gym...
I don't have children or pets but I have a wonderful boyfriend who is very understanding about all my books and bunch of fantastic friends that I try to spend as much time as possible with - and on the weekends we usually end up partying. When I need to get out of the city, I go the countryside to visit my parents, usually my lil' sister comes to and we pretend that we are still teenagers and spend the gossiping about YA fiction, a sure way to feel 16 years old again.

Now, please tell me about you :-)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I can't believe I'm 26, either! I still feel like I'm 21 and guess I always will. :)

    I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    Lacey in the Sky with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm a new follower! I'd love to live in a Scandinavian country, I'm very jealous! Enjoy your weekend =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

    (Some surprising things at that!)

    I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. New follower! There are lots of Scandinavian bloggers. I admire how well you all speak English. I've known people from Sweden, Denmark, etc that hardly even have accents. It makes us mono-lingual Americans look really bad.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! I would love it if you would follow back :)

    www.singleparentreatreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Love the way you and your friends bond--partying!
    New follower!
    Alex
    http://www.morethanjustabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Willa, pretty name! I am your newest follower and I would be so happy if you would visit my blog and perhaps follow me too!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and I hope you're having a good evening. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I'm just hopping through - and I'm now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, nice to find someone else from Scandinavia, what country are you from?

    I'm a new follower^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. great to meet all of you, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Newest follower here via the Friday hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer and a reader of almost everything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete