29 Aug 2010

My sporadic reads




The last few days have beeen very very busy and so I have had precious little time to read. And it looks like the next couple of days will be just as busy so I will have to daydream about my dear books instead of reading.
Currently I am reading a selection of books, I choose which one to read depending on my mood as I can't seem to settle down on just one.

L.M. Montgomery: "Rainbow Valley"
Charles Highham: "Mrs. Simpson - the secret life of the Duchess of Windsor"
Amanda Craig: "Love in Idleness"

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it terrible when there is no time to read. Hope you are able to find some extra minutes for your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that it helps the reading process if you pick a book based on your mood. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete