6 May 2011

Follow Friday - follow me please :-)



Happy Friday people! ooh I love Friday and this week has been really really long so it is fantastic to know that two days of weekend is coming up. So I am going to celebrate by participating in Follow My Book Blog Friday and visit a lot of you wonderful people!

It is hosted by parajunkee - visit at www.parajunkee.com

What character in a book would you most like to be? What character in a book would you most like to date?

I'm sorry for being boring but I am going to be honest here and go for Elisabeth Bennett and Fitzwilliam Darcy. I mean, they are the most romantic couple ever. She is so intelligent, clever, smart, witty, caring, loving and a real lady who does not care for Mr. Darcy's pride and wealth. And Mr. Darcy. Mr. Darcy....
I know, I know - I am not inventive but who wouldn't want to be part of this love story?

And now I am going to go visit all your blogs - Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great pick, I don't know anyone who doesn't love Mr Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Cait, very true :-)

    ReplyDelete