31 Oct 2010

NYRB Reading Challenge


Do you like a challenge? Then you absolutely must pop by The Literary Stew at http://theliterarystew.blogspot.com/2010/10/nyrb-reading-week-november-7-13.html who is cohosting a great challenge with Honey from Coffeespoons. The challenge is fairly simple: read a book from the NYBR list and write a review of it. There is a long long list of books so lots to choose from.
I will go for "The Enchanted April" by Elizabeth von Arnim and possibly also Cassandra at the Wedding by Dorothy Baker. Will you be joining? and if yes, what will you be reading?

4 comments:

  1. I ve a couple in my tbr pile ,not sure I ll have time to read them in next couple of weeks Have to see ,all the best stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. You have nice blog!
    Short Poems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do hope you enjoy The Enchanted April - it is enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun but unfortunately I can't join:(
    i have a prior reading commitment. Look forward to your review though.

    ReplyDelete