13 Dec 2010

Show me your books and I will tell you, who you are...

One of my favourite book bloggers, Simon at http://www.stuck-in-a-book.blogspot.com/ - has posted this really fun survey today. Basically it challenges you to describe yourself using titles of books that you have read in 2010.

Hope you will join in the fun and copy/paste the survey and do it yourself as well - send me to link to your survey in a comment and I will come by your blog :-)

Describe yourself: The Exception (by Christian Jungersen)

How do you feel: A Certain Age (by Rebecca Ray)

Describe where you currently live: Neverwhere (by Neil Gaiman)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Rainbow Valley (by L.M. Montgomery)

Your best friend is: Lady Oracle (by Margaret Atwood)

You and your friends are: The Edwardians (by Vita Sackville-West)

What's the weather like: Twilight (by Stephenie Meyer)

You fear: Decline and Fall (by Evelyn Waugh)

What is the best advice you have to give: Let the Right One In (by John Ajvide Lindqvist)

Thought for the day: All in the Mind (by Alastair Campbell)

My soul's present condition: Strangeland (by Tracey Emin)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! I'm going to try and see if I can put a list together... Will let you know if I succeed! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you.

    Sonette @ bookaholic-worm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Can't wait to see your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun meme. I've done it before and it's so neat to see how the titles can fit perfectly right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done one similar to this this past year and it so much hardert than it looks! You did a great job with yours though! Well done.

    ReplyDelete